elmotamez55
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

elmotamez55

مركز المتميز التعليمي

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخولتسجيل دخول الاعضاء
دخول
اسم العضو:
كلمة السر:
ادخلني بشكل آلي عند زيارتي مرة اخرى: 
:: لقد نسيت كلمة السر
اخبارنا

سيتم بمشيئه الله افتتاح مركز المتميز التعليمي لجميع المراحل مع نخبه من افضل مدرسي المحافظه للحجز والاستعلام 01008328810-01097193003

المواضيع الأخيرة
» برنامج اصلاح الCDROOm/DVD
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالسبت فبراير 08, 2014 4:21 am من طرف samo4454

» اعلان مركز المتميز التعليمي
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 13, 2013 12:59 pm من طرف Admin

» لأول مره علي اي منتدي
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالسبت فبراير 09, 2013 12:02 am من طرف luckyomar22

» ya3ny eih montada???
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالخميس نوفمبر 01, 2012 10:37 pm من طرف amr

» كل اضحى وانتو طيبين
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالخميس نوفمبر 01, 2012 10:30 pm من طرف amr

» كورس بوربوينت 2007
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 29, 2012 11:27 am من طرف knight

» لقد خدعوا الشعب المصرى .. ابكى يامصر ابكر !!!
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالإثنين أكتوبر 29, 2012 11:15 am من طرف knight

» توفير عماله مصرية سائقين طباخين نجارين عمال جميع التخصصات
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالأحد أغسطس 12, 2012 3:24 pm من طرف nour2000

» كورس MOS 2007 عربى مجانى
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالأحد يونيو 17, 2012 9:58 pm من طرف samehsaad

» امتحانات Icdl 2011
The Scarlet Letter Emptyالخميس يناير 05, 2012 8:47 pm من طرف knight

facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/elmotamez55?ref=hl
أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
ashek el horrya
The Scarlet Letter I_vote_rcapThe Scarlet Letter I_voting_barThe Scarlet Letter I_vote_lcap 
Admin
The Scarlet Letter I_vote_rcapThe Scarlet Letter I_voting_barThe Scarlet Letter I_vote_lcap 
amr
knight
lost
Mahmoud Sayed
white
princess
MASRAWY
sweet as rose
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
الساعه

The Scarlet Letter

اذهب الى الأسفل 
5 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
white
مشرف
مشرف
white

انثى عدد المساهمات : 390
نقاط : 53696
تاريخ التسجيل : 17/10/2009
المزاج المزاج : الحمد لله
بلدك : مصريه

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2009 1:48 am

The Scarlet Letter The Scarlet Letter is a novel written by Nathaniel Hawthorne. Hawthorne makes use of language in this novel. In the first chapter, he sets an atmosphere of sadness by using words like 'sad-colored'. Then, he shows the main idea that Sin is even older than Man. This theme is clear in some words like 'rust' and 'youthful era'. The prison, which is the 'black flower of civilized society' , is the older building in the town. Hawthorne wants to say that every thing is related to sin is older than man, 'Like all pertain to crime'. However there is some thing good in this atmosphere of ugliness and sadness like the ' rosebush ' that grows next to the prison door. After that, in chapter two, the writer depicts the' grim rigidity' faces of the people who stand in front of the prison door. In fact, Hawthorne wants to show the' severity' of the Puritan character. Their outer appearance reflects their personality. Those people insist on doing everything good and right, so there are severity and rigidity in their characters. They don't sympathize with those who do sins. Even women, who are supposed to have strong emotions, aren't different from men. This meaning is very obvious in words like' hard-featured dame' and' autumnal matron'. Then, the author moves to describe the woman who goes out from the prison door. She is Hester Prynne. She appears more ladylike. She is different from the women in the town. Hester is a young beautiful woman characterized by ' a certain state of dignity' .It is a dignity of confessing her sin. Hester doesn't care for those people who punish her. The real problem is that the sin she has done is against God. She wants to face her crime. Therefore, she has used her needle to make a very big letter as a kind of challenge. However , when Hester appears in the crowd, she clasps the baby to her bosom to9 hide the letter. In fact , Hester wants to hide the token of her shame, but the baby is another one . At the end of the chapter, during her punishment, Hester tries to escape to the past. She remembers a' misshapen scholar' who is older than her. This man has a' strange, penetrating power'; his eyes are penetrating the ' human soul'. He also has a kind of deformity that reflects another one in his personality, 'the left shoulder a trifle higher than the right' While Hester was remembering this man, she saw him among the crowd. This man made a gesture to her' he slowly and calmly raised………….. lips'. This gesture reveals that there is some thing unknown, so he wants her not to talk about.

دى محاضرة د. نبيلة . و اعذرونى على اى اخطاء

عدل سابقا من قبل white في الأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2009 1:53 am عدل 2 مرات (السبب : اى)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
amr
مشرف
مشرف
amr

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 969
نقاط : 57356
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/12/2008
العمر : 34
العمل/الترفيه العمل/الترفيه : ضابط حربية
المزاج المزاج : هو فيه أحسن من كده!!
بلدك : مصري
الابراج : الجوزاء

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2009 11:14 am

بجد شكرا جزيلا ليكى على المجهود الرائع ده, والى مزيد من التقدم والتميز
MASRAWY
الاعضاء المتميزين
الاعضاء المتميزين
MASRAWY

عدد المساهمات : 284
نقاط : 56513
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/12/2008

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2009 2:50 pm

شكرا ليكى على المجهود العظيم.جزاكى الله كل خير
مى
عضو جديد منورنا
عضو جديد منورنا
مى

عدد المساهمات : 44
نقاط : 55727
تاريخ التسجيل : 07/02/2009

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2009 10:10 pm

جزاكى الله كل خير و جعلة ف ميزان حسناتك ان شاء الله
ashek el horrya
مشرف
مشرف
ashek el horrya

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 1129
نقاط : 58058
تاريخ التسجيل : 15/12/2008
العمر : 35
الابراج : الدلو

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالأربعاء أكتوبر 21, 2009 11:00 pm

جزاك الله الف خير ومتشكرين جدا علي مجهودك الجميل ده
????
زائر

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 22, 2009 7:14 pm

جزاك الله خيرا White و بجد مجهود جـــــــامد جدا و مرسي كتير
white
مشرف
مشرف
white

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 22, 2009 9:26 pm

مرسى ليكى انت يا موللى وعلى تشجيعك
????
زائر

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 22, 2009 9:37 pm

مرسى جدا جدا يا White ياقمر ومنتحرمش من مجهودك ابدا وجزاكى الله كل خير
white
مشرف
مشرف
white

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 22, 2009 10:03 pm

يا خبر انا مقدرش على كده موللى وجوجو ياه انا كده هاتغر
????
زائر

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 22, 2009 10:06 pm

لا حقيقى انتى تستاهلى اكتر من كده لان انتى انسانه جديرة بالاحترام وبجد المنتدى اتشرف بيكى
????
زائر

The Scarlet Letter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: The Scarlet Letter   The Scarlet Letter Emptyالخميس أكتوبر 22, 2009 10:27 pm

يا باشا دا الكلام دا قليل على مجهودك الجامد جدا داو جزاكى الله خيرا

The Scarlet Letter
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» the major themes in The Scarlet Letter

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
elmotamez55 :: المنتدي التعليمي :: كتب ومراجــــــع :: الكليه اليوم-
انتقل الى: